Friday, August 13, 2010

1st post ;) *bout time!*

Welcome all :)

My name is Yanni and this is is my first attempt to consolidate all my writings, thoughts, opinions, loves, likes and dislikes all in one place. Since writing is going to be a big part of my life, I decided I need to start somewhere... and why not with the few things I DO know about instead of Herman Melville and what other people think he was trying to portray through blah blah blah.

I'm going to be covering a lot of random things because life has too much to offer to just talk about one thing. First I wanted to use this to talk about my hair, but if "I am not my hair" why would I only talk about that?! Plus... YouTube pretty much has that covered. That's why when I decided to name this blog... well I'll leave that for another post (lol loooong story). I hope you all enjoy. More to come soon!

Yanni :)

1 comment:

  1. very nice intro! i look forward to hearing more from you :)

    feel free to check out my blog:
    www.THATGOODGOODBLOG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete